cingular motorola razr..anyone???

I really want one of these phones! but first...anyone have one? is it a good little phone? I'm just a mom of 3..so no cell phone stuck to my head...but i want something different than this crappy nokia my mom gave me. LOL. so, if they are a pretty good little phone...anyone know where I can find one affordably? like 100.00 or less...i know its a long shot.

I really want one of these phones! but first...anyone have one? is it a good little phone? I'm just a mom of 3..so no cell phone stuck to my head...but i want something different than this crappy nokia my mom gave me. LOL. so, if they are a pretty good little phone...anyone know where I can find one affordably? like 100.00 or less...i know its a long shot.

www.wirefly.com

$150 today with a postpaid 2 year contract and Free after MIR

You have to enter zip code specific information but that's the price for my Zipcode.

Also some of the retail stores Best Buy etc have it for $70 after rebate right now too. . . All with Cingular.

C

i'm already under a one year contract with cingular..so i don't wan to sign up for a longer one just to get the phone. lol. plus, its my dad's account, we have the family share plan. my dad, mom, me and my husband all share the plan. so, really, i just want one of these phones without having to resign another contract. i want to finish this one first. lol

Is there a Sam's Club near you? If so, the cell phone kiosk inside has the RAZR for $69.95 with a new plan, or $99.95 as a 2-year extension of your existing plan (Cingular only).

You don't even have to be a member of Sam's to do this. Just tell the person at the door that you are going to the cell phone kiosk. The kiosks are run through an affiliation with Radio Shack.

You can also buy the phone new, outright, at the kiosk for $199.95 (I think).