Are you done shopping and wrappping?

Elmck

still find myself picking up a few things, cant help myself when its a good deal I have to grab it.

will wrap everything on Friday then have to hide it till Christmas morning to put it all under the tree, a couple things will go under the tree once they are wrapped but everything else will wait.

No & no. I'm making my dad's gift this year so I can't wrap that til it's finished. And I still have gift cards to buy. And I still have no idea what to get my mom.

Oh and I still don't have my tree up. :( too much to do. :( At least I have the stuff that needs to be shipped, shipped.

We decided we are done decorating. The tree is up, outside is done, most of the village is up, and a few other random things. I'm almost done shopping. I have 2 things to return and get the right one. Might get one of my kids a little more. Either Pandora for a year or cash. So that'll be simple. Not one thing is wrapped and I am expecting packages to arrive on Dec. 24th. I plan to do a big grocery shopping trip on Monday.

• Like 1

No & no. I'm making my dad's gift this year so I can't wrap that til it's finished. And I still have gift cards to buy. And I still have no idea what to get my mom.

Oh and I still don't have my tree up. :( too much to do. :( At least I have the stuff that needs to be shipped, shipped.

My mom was hard this year too. Hope you think of something soon :)