All-n-One Printer Needed

You can find good, inexpensive all-in-ones on ebay. I know i've seen the "epson stylus" for less than a hunderd after shipping. they have different versions of this though. A few things you'd want to look for are (1) is it new? (2) does it come with all new ink cartridges? and (3) look closely at the shipping charges...some of the shipping can run $13-30 or so. But I've found many epson stylus cx3810 new for less than $100 including shipping.

Also, you can run a search for other all-in-ones. I'm sure there's a lot more out there on ebay than just the epson I mentioned here.

check out circuit city website.. they have alot of online discounts going on... my husband says HP printers are the best since he is an engineer and has worked on printers before... so if you want to go in for a long term printer, i suggest get a HP. even i am on a lookout for a good printer... actually waiting for the sale prices to drop a little more...

$50 Mail In Rebate on Select Epson Products thru March 2006 when Purchased with Any Notebook or Desktop PC

Valid 5/1/2005 - 3/31/2006.

This rebate MUST be postmarked within 30 days of purchase.

This rebate is in US Dollars.

$30 Mail In Rebate on the Epson Stylus CX3810 All-in-One Inkjet Printer - E17-CX3810

Valid 10/30/2005 - 3/31/2006.

This rebate MUST be postmarked within 30 days of purchase.

This rebate is in US Dollars.