Kmart.com Thanksgiving & Black Friday Doorbuster Pre-Sale Starts Now!

Fishboysmom

im nt havin any luck gettin the mens pjs.when i click ad to cart a error page keeps comin up.Ugggg.

this happened to me also, if you signed up for their Max shipping trial and its expired, its still on your account and it is what is causing the issue, you either have to remove it somehow or you can call the 800 number and they will place the order for you, or you can choose store pickup option

Edited by riven3d

Doorbusters up and able to order now. I now don't have to go into Kmart on Thanksgiving. Got my husband a couple pair of the $9 jeans for work, Joe Boxer pajama pants (deer and camo),   and got $1.50 gloves  and the $1.99 bed pillows for guests.  I didn't need much else hence why I didn't want to go into the store into the craziness.  I also got in store pick up .  So glad these smaller items are off my shopping list!

I really want the holiday socks that are regular $3 on BF will be $1 a pair.....saw them in store today, buy one pair get the other half off but why aren't they available online this year?! They are in the BF ad. I buy them every year early online.