Press release: Amazon's sale starts Friday 11/21

Brad

When will we know when these are on sale?is it all lightning deals that I need to be on all day to catch what I need?Im new to Amazon bf shopping lol!

Check each morning to see what deals are going up that day, and at what times so you know when to stalk your computer. They usually release a calendar too with times/dates for some items.

I was thinking the same thing I will be looking out for it that's for sure

Ok... DM me if you find out - cuz that will send me an email... and I will follow your lead!  We are looking at the TV for DD16 and she is starting to read the BF ads - that makes it much harder to surprise her!

aaagh....Im not good at waiting. I really would like to make a plan since DH volunteered to work on Thanksgiving AND BF mornings (triple time= Ka-ching!). All I need is video games, a few dvds and hopefully a cheap TV so I've got my fingers crossed that I can do it all online this year. 

OMG... the TV... $79... what model... anyone have a schedule yet?  :)  that may be worth losing sleep over....

Has anyone seen this today?  I've been watching since 6am, but haven't seen it.  Am I just not looking in the right places?  If anyone has seen it, please post or send a link!  Thanks!    :g_dance: