Coupons that are good on BF

princesschaos13

I have Bath & Body Works - got some in the mail, one by email, and some in the store when I made a purchase 2 weeks ago.

I have some Dick's Sporting Goods coupons too that I got back in our baseball season that are good through January 2015.

Kohl's normally has at least a 15% off for BF and I have a $5 rewards certificate good through 12/1 to use

Target coupons from their Toy Book - good through 12/20 - one is $10 off $100

Peebles - got in the mail because I'm a card holder.  $20 off $50 good through 12/1

Bon Ton Rewards Cards - each $20 off $50 - good through 12/6 - think I got them for using my card

Gap - choose your day 15% off purchase for being a Silver Card holder - good through 12/31

And, some Hallmark store certificates from using my rewards card

I think that's it for now.  I'm hoping to get the 25% from Children's place for signing up my other email address, but not sure it will arrive in time.

I just spent the last hour buying a bunch of discounted giftcards!

Using my Menards rebates at Menards, got a $10 off $10 at JC Penney, Kohls usually has a coupon good on BF, hoping to have $50 in Walgreens points saved up in the next 2 weeks but not sure I'm going to make it this year, and using manufacturers coupons at Walgreens & CVS on things that are free after bucks / points / register rewards.

I use them all the time!  CardPool, ABC Giftcards, Giftcard Zen, Giftcard Bin..

I use giftcardgranny to look up the card I am looking for and sort the results by % off and them buy they from the site that has the highest % off.  Giftcardgranny lists all of the discount giftcard websites and tells you what cards they have available.  If it's the first time I'm buying from a site I check their return policy if the balance wasn't on the card... before buying from them, but I use like 5 or 6 of them all the time.  Last night I bought Walgreens, Petsmart, CVS but I bought them separately because different websites had different percentages off.  I buy Starbucks cards all the time.  MAKE SURE when you buy cards they are not for online use only if you plan on using them in the store.  Sometimes you can print off the giftcard on your printer and use it right away, I do that with CVS giftcards.  Many of the cards you get are return credits, not new giftcards.

People sell them their unused giftcards and they re-sell them at a discount.  So for example someone sells them a $20 giftcard that they have had sitting around and they get $15 cash for it, then the giftcard place re-sells it for $18 and you get a $20 giftcard for $18.

I have only had a problem once where I used a card and there was a balance on it, but when I went to use it a couple days later the rest of the balance was gone off the card.  They gave me a refund right away.

Because technically someone could keep their giftcard # and sell the actual giftcard then go and use the # online you want to use the giftcards ASAP.  Some of the websites have a 30 day guarantee, some have a 45 or 90 day, one of them guarantees the cards for a year

I have Bath & Body Works - got some in the mail, one by email, and some in the store when I made a purchase 2 weeks ago.

I have some Dick's Sporting Goods coupons too that I got back in our baseball season that are good through January 2015.

Kohl's normally has at least a 15% off for BF and I have a $5 rewards certificate good through 12/1 to use

Target coupons from their Toy Book - good through 12/20 - one is $10 off $100

Peebles - got in the mail because I'm a card holder.  $20 off $50 good through 12/1

Bon Ton Rewards Cards - each $20 off $50 - good through 12/6 - think I got them for using my card

Gap - choose your day 15% off purchase for being a Silver Card holder - good through 12/31

And, some Hallmark store certificates from using my rewards card

I think that's it for now.  I'm hoping to get the 25% from Children's place for signing up my other email address, but not sure it will arrive in time.

My $10 off $100 coupon for Target was attached to the toy book and it expires on 11/26/14.  :(  Will use this Sunday when Skylanders Trap Team is $39.99 though!