iPad deal kinda disappoints me

cab0ad

No option for someone who wants more than 16 memory? So disappointing! Looks like I may be fighting crowds at target this year for the first time ever in hopes of snagging one there. Anyone see any online deals for an Air with 32 memory under $450? I would like to avoid target if possible but if I get a $100 gift card it is tempting...

I will never buy electronics from Target on BF.  The stores I've been to keep them behind the counter in the electronics department and there is ONE line.  So doesn't matter what you are buying - you have to stand in line with everyone else who wants something behind the counter and pay for your purchases then and there.  

It normally takes about 1.5 hours no matter what time you get there .. it is crazy and for that reason, I'll shop somewhere else.

No options for people wanting more than 16gb, and quite frankly crappy deals! $30 gift card on the mini, really.

Also you do know Apple is discontinuing the 32gb's right? The new iPads don't even have the option for 32gb.

My advice as an iPad user if it's going to be used a lot, save yourself the frustration and get the 64gb, on the new models the 64gb is only $100 more than the 16gb.

Bestbuy will have the iPad air on sale on 11-20, and it will be your choice of all of the last years models. The price reduction is blocked out so we won't know until it starts how much it is. I was debating on going that route myself but with the $100.00 off they are having on the air 2 I'm seriously considering going with it in the 64 gb. Ds16 has last years air in the 128 gb and he loves it.

I did not know the 32 was discontinued...I am getting it for my 7 year old daughter. I would prefer the 32 older model. Think it will be online at best buy on the 20th? Best buy has the air 2's $100 off on Black Friday but I avoid that store like the plague. Wonder if they will have it online...

The ad says all iPad airs and the 32 gb is in stock online so I think they will be available on the 20th. I am going by the price on what I do for myself. If the price is not that much of a difference I am going with the iPad air 2. They have always had the iPad's online during the Black Friday sale, and going by the elite email deals the iPad mini 3 will be online, so I assume the iPads will be this year as well.

No option for someone who wants more than 16 memory? So disappointing! Looks like I may be fighting crowds at target this year for the first time ever in hopes of snagging one there. Anyone see any online deals for an Air with 32 memory under $450? I would like to avoid target if possible but if I get a $100 gift card it is tempting...

The iPad air sale is live on bestbuy now. 32gb is $369.99.

Staples has it today for $349.99

http://www.staples.com/iPad/cat_CL211152?PID=1418914&storeId=10001&AID=10422268&cm_mmc=CJ-_-1418914-_-1418914-_-10422268&CID=AFF%3A1418914%3A1418914%3A10422268&CJPIXEL=CJPIXEL