2 day sale

ytmomof4

Saw a commercial last night they are starting their 2 day sales this friday

Oh I should start watching commercials again for things like this now that the campaign ads are done. 5/6 commercials would just be campaign ads before this week. Now, let the sales air!!

Thanks for the heads up! I was actually planning on hitting TRU tomorrow for some stuff from their Big Toy Book.  I have a question:  I'm getting some of the 2 for $30 games, and I see that part of their 2-Day Sale is B1G1 40% off all video games, so is that on top of the 2 for $30?  In other words, would one game be $15 and the other 40% off of $15?  

No these would be 2 different sales. The 2 for $30 is usually for games that are usually around the $20 price that can be found in the open cases near the registers in the electronic Dept. The buy 1 get one for 40% off are usually for the ones in the locked glass cases.

There is one deal they are combining this weekend!  I went this morning and was able to purchase the Skylander Trap Team figures B1G1 40% off plus the free trap if you spend $30.  Combine both of those with the 10% off when you use your TRU credit card on Saturdays and I felt like I got a steal!   I tried online yesterday and it would not work online but it automatically rang up that way at my TRU!

• Like 1