Best site to order Magazine

The best plce I have ever found (and the only one I use now) is magazinepricesearch.com they scan all of the sites for you and show you a list of the cheapest. I mean real cheap! just go to the site and "search" for your desired title and it will show you the prices. They have popular titles for under $5 for a year subscription. I've used this site for quite some time.

HAPPY HUNTING!!!!

I would like to purchase a subscription to Sports Illustrated For Kids for my nephew...Any reccommendations for good magazine sites..thanks in advance.....:)

Sue:2wiggle:

I found Sports Illustrated for kids @ $14.95 for 13 issues. That's a good deal.

I hope this helps.:gd_not_ri

If you havent purchased a subsciption yet, Ebay has some great offers. I purchased US weekly for my fiance and I got a great deal + 3 other year long subscriptions along with it for FREE (Maxim, Stuff, and Shape Magazine) I believe all that for 22.00. It does take 8-12 weeks for first magazine to come though.

I also agree with checking on eBay. I've purchased a number of magazines there over the past several years. Just make sure you check the fine print on each auction. Some sellers want you to pay a 'shipping fee' on top of your winning bid - I've seen sellers charge as little as $2, but I have seen sellers try to charge $7-9, too!

The best plce I have ever found (and the only one I use now) is magazinepricesearch.com they scan all of the sites for you and show you a list of the cheapest. I mean real cheap! just go to the site and "search" for your desired title and it will show you the prices. They have popular titles for under $5 for a year subscription. I've used this site for quite some time.

HAPPY HUNTING!!!!

I used this site to order magazines for everyone in our family and everyone has started getting them except for me, lol. I'm sure mine will be along soon, as they have been pouring in over the last week or two. I spent about a total of $13 and got 4 subscriptions. :)

Thanks for the great info. A word of warning about ordering magazines through buy.com (one of my favorite deal sites!) I recently orders "Girl's Life" through buy.com. The description said get 6 month risk free, then publisher will charge $15. I signed up and checked my account a few days later, and the publisher had already charged me. It really wasn't buy.com's fault. They provided me with the publisher's phone #, it was easy enough to cancel, but it was just irritating to me. Now I am going to order it through magazinepricesearch.com.