Vote for worst products here

VOTE FOR WORST PRODUCTS HERE

Do you want to save your fellow shopper the pain and suffering of wasting money on bad foods? Tell us what products you have tried that are "misses"! Each week we will select one hit and one miss from all of the nominations submitted for that week. If your nomination is selected, you will receive a free SupermarketGuru.com canvas tote-bag!

http://supermarketguru.com/page.cfm/1

What is a Boca Burger? Is that a resteraunt chain or something you buy at the grocery store???

well its a soy based meatless food product. Alot of Vegitarians eat boca products. I started eating some of the products when I was doing weight watchers. To me the boca meat is a good and much healthier sub for hambuger meat but yeah alot of people don't like it but I can eat it okay.

http://www.bocaburger.com/

i have never eaten a boca burger and don't plan on it. i love my regular hamburgers too much. has anyone ever noticed that they always have lots of coupons for these? and they usually are for .75 or $1. the company must really be desperate for us to try them..

not really i think the people on weight watchers probably keep them in good money :) the people on the weight watchers food broad are crazy about anything boca :)

I voted "MISS" for McCain Buffalo Fries! My kids and I love buffalo wings, even my DD6 just wolfs them down but these so called "mild" buffalo fries were horrible! They were so hot and spicy that you had to chug water after every bite and they had NO flavor! We were so disappointed! (believe me, I called the "800" number - i'm known for that,lol) I got more free stuff even before gottadeal that nobody could believe it....now they are really impressed,lmao!

Cool website!

By the way I am a weight watchers girl and I HATE Boca Burgers!

I love Garden Burgers Though!

I'm with you on that one! I can't stand Boca Burgers.

I'm a vegetarian and Boca Burgers freak me out! They look like meat and have a texture similar to school cafeteria hamburgers, imo. Give me real veggie food like Garden Burgers or give me none, lol. I actually took a long time before I'd even eat the Garden Burgers, but now I love them. My favorite thing on one is some vidalia onion vinaigrette salad dressing and a slice of tomato. Mmmm...maybe I'll make some tomorrow. :)

• 2 weeks later...
It feels like we should be in the third week of this contest with new items now. Am I right? Actually its probably the fourth. Maybe we were supposed to go to his web site but I looked there and didn't see anything. And his message didn't say go there.