Shutterfly-Free 16 X 20 print - pay shipping

lafevem

After logging into your existing account or creating a new Shutterfly account, navigate to My Shutterfly > Special Offers > Enter Special Offer Code. Enter in all the codes listed below. You should end up with nearly 200 free prints in your account.

HSN3FREE HSN4FREE HSN1PRTS HSN2PRTS

AFF1SAVE SW03PRTS 30UPROMI VAL6PRTS

VAL4CALD VAL50501 BZ10SAVE CREST005

BS15PRTS AM45PRTS ACOGYAYF 504ORDER

UPR1SAVE A00PRINT

After logging into your existing account or creating a new Shutterfly account, navigate to My Shutterfly > Special Offers > Enter Special Offer Code. Enter in all the codes listed below. You should end up with nearly 200 free prints in your account.

HSN3FREE HSN4FREE HSN1PRTS HSN2PRTS

AFF1SAVE SW03PRTS 30UPROMI VAL6PRTS

VAL4CALD VAL50501 BZ10SAVE CREST005

BS15PRTS AM45PRTS ACOGYAYF 504ORDER

UPR1SAVE A00PRINT

WOW!! Thank you so much!!! :)

when I started to add the codes to my account, it said that they had to be used by 1/13/06, which is today. I am not ready to use them, so I stopped putting the codes in. I was wondering if the offer expires today, or if you have to use the offer the same day you claim it. does anyone know about this? thanks:cry2:

when I started to add the codes to my account, it said that they had to be used by 1/13/06, which is today. I am not ready to use them, so I stopped putting the codes in. I was wondering if the offer expires today, or if you have to use the offer the same day you claim it. does anyone know about this? thanks:cry2:

The first few expire today, however there are several that dont expire until the end of January. I'm trying to complete my order now to take advantage of the ones that expire today.

• 4 weeks later...