Unlimited Movies & Video Games @ $8.99/month

Guest Nam6641

Looks interesting. It's a little cheaper than Netflix. $1 cheaper for the 1 and 3 dvd/game option and $2 cheaper for the 2 at a time option.

Can anyone find where they mail from? It there's anything within a day of here I may sign up.

I've had a membership for a little while now and it's constantly getting better. At first there were delays in getting the selections but now it's getting really good. I know they added a few distrubution centers but I can't remember where. I used to have Netflix but this place has my vote.

Nmm347

Guest Nam6641
This is cheaper then going to Blockbuster where one movie is $5. This is why Blockbuster is in the news, they are probably going out of business within a year or two.

Now that is slow.

I don't have the patience to wait for a movie. I have the Blockbuster two out at a time plan and it's great. There have been times that I've gone in the same day I had rented them and gotten a different movie after having watched one. It's more expensive than some of the mail away plans, but I can rent far more movies this way.

This is cheaper then going to Blockbuster where one movie is $5. This is why Blockbuster is in the news, they are probably going out of business within a year or two.

I hope not! I get unlimited movies a month, 3 out at a time for $37. It might seem like alot but I get 3 movies almost every day and when the new ones come in I go get 3 new ones that morning. I live 10 miles away otherwise I'd only get 2 out at a time. But still 3 movies a day times 30 days would be $450! My kids will go crazy now if they don't have a new movie to watch every single night at bedtime!

I hope not! I get unlimited movies a month, 3 out at a time for $37. It might seem like alot but I get 3 movies almost every day and when the new ones come in I go get 3 new ones that morning. I live 10 miles away otherwise I'd only get 2 out at a time. But still 3 movies a day times 30 days would be $450! My kids will go crazy now if they don't have a new movie to watch every single night at bedtime!

I might do that instead of using Blockbuster online. I think 2 at a time is $29.99 for in store rentals. I can get atleast 30 movies while online is at most 24 movies.