Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Please post when you get your order...I ordered photo books last week, and I'm so afraid they won't get here in time...my neighbor ordered some stuff over the summer, and she didn't have any issues with shipping...the books were my second order, actually...my first order was placed on 12/4, and it has not even been shipped yet...of course, the books are Christmas presents, and the first order is not...UGH...

Sorry, I forgot to come back!

I received my order last Monday, the 21st. I got a mousepad, which turned out really nice and a 3-Ring keychain that was MUCH smaller than I was expecting. The photo part in the middle is probably smaller than a nickel, so be forewarned if anyone wanted to purchase that. I put a pic of WDW Castle in the area, so it's recognizable to me, but from across the room you wouldn't be able to see it.

All in all, I will probably order from them again (since I have bazillions of credits!), but I'll make sure to order WELL ahead of the time I need them!

Merry Christmas everyone!

How can you tell the date of shipping? I placed my order on 12/12, and I was billed on 12/13... It says SHIPPED USPS, but I can't tell when...

I obviously won't get it today (LOL) but I'm wondering when I will...

You should've gotten an e-mail from them when it shipped...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info! They just shipped my books yesterday, so I guess there's no chance I'll get them before Christmas...crap...had I known that before, I'd have ordered them from Snapfish or Shutterfly, where I get my stuff in a reasonable, if not super-quick, period of time...

Got mine yesterday. Mine also said shipped on Dec 18th, so be on the lookout!!

What is the quality of prints from winkflash like? I'v never used them.

I've placed several orders with them - they have the best deals IMO. The quality is just like everyone else's I've ever used, both online and locally.

I just placed an order with them using that code - almost 1600 pictures, for just over $100 ($30 in shipping, but so worth it for the 5 cent price).

Coupon Code: PLAYCARDS2010

Expires on: 01/31/2010

Personalized photo playing card - Never be the Joker of pack for sure.

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/playing-cards

*$5.99 applies to single design playing cards only. Code can also be applied to 54 designs playing cards and multi-purpose cards for offer prices of $7.99 and $9.99 respectively.

the 54 designs lets you put a different picture on each playing card throughout the deck, with the back being the same picture.

the single design lets you use the same picture for the back with the number side blank with just the numbers. Great for grandparents, mother's day or even easter basket treat for the card players.

Snapfish Coupons

http://static.snapfish.com/MD5=ba58a2dd92ab23fa6a7c06b6d8b7a5e2/default/images/header/logo-snappy.gif

50 4x6 Prints for 50 pennies [Exp. 01/11]

Use Snapfish Coupon Code NEWYEAR50

50 Free 4"x6" Prints to New Customers

40% off Winter Clearance Sale

Use Snapfish Coupon Code WINTER40

FREE $10 credit for New Customers

$10 credit expires 5 days after registration

Free 8x10 Enlargement

Use Snapfish Coupon Code FLICKR

$10 off $25 or more

Use Snapfish Coupon SNAPFISH321

35% off $25 or more

Use Snapfish Coupon LUKE1109

30% Off Calendars [Exp. 01/31/10]

Use Snapfish Coupon 30CAL2009

20% off Sitewide

Use Snapfish Coupon Code WELCOMEBACK

25% Off Photo Cards [Exp. 01/31/10]

Use Snapfish Coupon Code 25CARD2009

Free Shipping on Orders Over $30

Use Snapfish Coupon SHIPCHEER

FREE Gift of the Day

http://www.snapfish.com/info120?AID=10720940&PID=2138476&SID=dl-33538-s-a

Free Shutterfly hardback book -- 8x8

CODE -- JANBOOK

Expires January 13, 2010

http://www.shutterfly.com/invitation-only/new-year-8x8-free-book-offer.jsp

I worked all day on a photo book only to be told I cannot use the code at check out. I read the poster's email and found the offer only applied to their account. Next time I'll carefully read the email that was sent to the poster before I start a photo book. The following was noted:

Please note: This promotion is by email invitation only. If you did not receive an invitation, you may not be eligible for this promotion. To see other specials please

click here.

Hello! I need a little help, I'm new to this. I'm soooo not a scrapbooker so i think these sites will help me alot. Do you think it os best to wait until your ready to use a site to sign up or just register and wait for bargains to come out. I see a lot of sites have deals for first time users, do they send you anything special for being a newbie? Also any sites that i should stay away from. Thanks, this is a great help to a first time mom who is trying to pull it all together!

Gotta coupon in the mail from Photoworks today, code should be good for anyone because its not unique.

coupon code: THANKS

$10 off purchase of $40 or more plus free shipping exp 1/31

It does however state that this is an exclusive offer to thank for using their services before, so you may have to be a prior customer.

Edited by cassgurlie04
details

Hello! I need a little help, I'm new to this. I'm soooo not a scrapbooker so i think these sites will help me alot. Do you think it os best to wait until your ready to use a site to sign up or just register and wait for bargains to come out. I see a lot of sites have deals for first time users, do they send you anything special for being a newbie? Also any sites that i should stay away from. Thanks, this is a great help to a first time mom who is trying to pull it all together!

I suggest you wait until there is a product you are interested in and then sign up for the freebies. Otherwise, your "free prints" that often accompany registration will expire. This thread is great because everyone alerts you when there are good promotions out there, although nothing is ever free; you still have to pay for shipping. Personally, I have found that the quality of online prints do not compare with the quality of prints offered by my local photo shop.

I worked all day on a photo book only to be told I cannot use the code at check out. I read the poster's email and found the offer only applied to their account. Next time I'll carefully read the email that was sent to the poster before I start a photo book. The following was noted:

Please note: This promotion is by email invitation only. If you did not receive an invitation, you may not be eligible for this promotion. To see other specials please

click here.

Don't feel all is lost. Just save the photo book you made in your projects on the website and wait for another code to come along.

Every month or so I type"free photo book" in google and it is surprising the # of ways you can obtain a free book. I also participate in Disney Movie rewards, My coke rewards, etc to receive free photo books.

I think I made 9 photo books last year, and only paid for one book, and only shipping on the others.

Winkflash - Flat rate photo book sale.

Enjoy creating up to 100 pages for one flat rate price. Use coupon code: ITSBACK

Most photo books include 20 pages. With this special you can create up to 100 pages for the listed price of the 20 page books.

http://www.winkflash.com/

THIS IS A GREAT DEAL IF YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING TO MAKE A PHOTO BOOK WITH TONS OF PAGES!

Premium 4 x 6” Prints at $0.09 each

Code: 9CENTSNOW

Offer valid through 12/29/09.

20% off the following Professional and Premium Print sizes: 5 x 7”, 8 x 10”, 11 x 14”, 16 x 20”, 20 x 30”, and Wallets.

Code: BIGPRINTS20

25% off Calendars

Code: CALENDAR25

20% off Cards when you spend $30 or more on Cards

Code: CARD2010

code is still working for me, thanks for your share.

Got this in my email, it does say email exclusive, however I'm sure the code will work for almost anyone.

www.Walgreens.com

Free Desk Calendar

Code: FREE4U

Ends: January 23, 2010

Coupon code FREE4U valid for one use per account per customer thru January 23, 2010. Coupon code must be entered at time of checkout to apply. Photo cart must include your desk calendar at time of checkout to qualify. One free desk calender per customer. Taxes and shipping charges will be added to your order. Order must be placed by logged-in customer by January 23, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time to qualify. Timing will be determined by Walgreens server clock. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Multiple coupon codes may or may not be used based on cart contents. Offer valid online only.

Got this in my email, it does say email exclusive, however I'm sure the code will work for almost anyone.

www.Walgreens.com

Free Desk Calendar

Code: FREE4U

Ends: January 23, 2010

I don't see where it's an option to have it store pickup, so $5.99 for shipping. Still not bad, and yes that code was the same one in my email.