Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Free photo book from Photoworks. item # 3157086. Free shipping also. Promotional code is Bonnie.

link: http://landing.photoworks.com/Producer.aspx?sid=524&sky=VJOPTT5X&pgi=3150&pgk=N9RQVUDH&rid=8751502&rky=7CM6F8HU&tky=129035801577343750

(click on "as seen on the Bonnie Hunt show for details)

The site has been VERY slow, but it's worth it in the end for a free book.

You have to make the book and then put the code in for checkout so you don't know if you are under the "first 25,000" mark until you input the code.

Thank you very much!! I used this to make a book for my new little guy!

I had major difficulty with that site, no crashing...but it kept knocking me off and erasing my pictures, I don't know if I will try again, free is great but I wasted a long time doing it and got no where :(

Thanks anyway :)

I completed my book and went to the "preview" screen and quite a few of my pictures were missing. When I went back to edit mode it showed they were still there but in preview they were not. I called customer service and they made a "copy" of my album, and when I clicked on that copy everything was there and ready to go.

PHotoworks has great products and I really like their photo books quite a bit. It can be very frustrating though to spend so much time on one thing just to have your photos disappear.

$3.99 mousepads FREE shipping

www.artscow.com

Create a personalized photo mousepad at ArtsCow as an original and thoughtful gift. Place your favorite prints or design a unique mouse pad for friends and family members.

At just $3.99/each with free shipping, start making fun and appreciative photo mousepads.

Coupon Code: MSEPAD399

Expires on: 12/10/2009

Choose from our full mousepad range with optional collage styled designs available.

$3.99 mousepads FREE shipping

www.artscow.com

Create a personalized photo mousepad at ArtsCow as an original and thoughtful gift. Place your favorite prints or design a unique mouse pad for friends and family members.

At just $3.99/each with free shipping, start making fun and appreciative photo mousepads.

Coupon Code: MSEPAD399

Expires on: 12/10/2009

Choose from our full mousepad range with optional collage styled designs available.

WOW! I've never been to ArtsCow, so this is a new site for me and I LOVE IT! There is so much to do!!! :eek:

Also, since I am a new member, it looks like I got 1200 FREE prints! (600 4x6 and 600 5x7!). :D

I finally --just now completed my photobook FREE using the BONNIE code on Photoworks....I found this site easy to navigate & understand...(much easier for example than the place that gave the free photo greeting cards about a week ago).

However, I was knocked off the (American Greetings photoworks) site at least 10 times. I called them and they said there was nothing they could do...

I chose pics to upload, it said loading, only to tell me after 5 min. that there was some entry error..so I had to begin again..and again.

But Hey, I wanted the book BADLY, so I don't mean to sound ungrateful--I am excited about it, as I have not printed many pictures out in the past 18 months!! And doubt that I will/would.

Soon I will have a nice 20 pages of the past year in a pretty book thanks to jedigirl21 and Bonnie Hunt. :fluffy: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS DEAL JEDIGIRL! :cheesy:

For those who haven't tried it yet, I suggest you use IE as browser rather than firefox, I got knocked off less when on IE.

Try doing the freee book at photoworks after midnight if you stay up late. I did mine late last night and didn't have any problems.

I tried around 1230 on East coast, still had troubles.....but I got to it today. It was crazy, but I am sure it will be worth it!!

I just loved the look of it on the preview screen :D:D

THANKS jedigirl :yup::fluffy:

I tried around 1230 on East coast, still had troubles.....but I got to it today. It was crazy, but I am sure it will be worth it!!

I just loved the look of it on the preview screen :D:D

THANKS jedigirl :yup: :fluffy:

You are very welcome! ;)

I've gotten so many good deals from posts here...glad to spread the joy around!

I have not used photoworks for at least 2 years and I do not miss it at all. Here is why: I have just tried to take advantage of that BONNIE offer (a $39.95 value), first it crashed my browser window ("not esponding"), then it said my Java is outdated and it took me 15 minutes to upgrade it, then it said it was experiencing some technical difficulties and perhaps my system ran out of memory. Well, there is plenty of memory available in my system. Forget it.

www.kodakgallery.com

Save 25% on $50 Purchase

Code: HOLIDAY

Ends: 12/14/09

Small Autofill Photo Book for $4.99

Code: SUPERBOOK

Ends: 12/1

10 Full Photo Notecards for $4.90

Code: SUPERCARD

Mousepad for $4.99

Code: SUPERMOUSE

Edited by noehlp

Free photo book from Photoworks. item # 3157086. Free shipping also. Promotional code is Bonnie.

link: http://landing.photoworks.com/Producer.aspx?sid=524&sky=VJOPTT5X&pgi=3150&pgk=N9RQVUDH&rid=8751502&rky=7CM6F8HU&tky=129035801577343750

(click on "as seen on the Bonnie Hunt show for details)

The site has been VERY slow, but it's worth it in the end for a free book.

You have to make the book and then put the code in for checkout so you don't know if you are under the "first 25,000" mark until you input the code.

got an email from photoworks tonight that said my book had been delayed, i emailed them back but haven't received a response yet. this happen to anyone else?

got an email from photoworks tonight that said my book had been delayed, i emailed them back but haven't received a response yet. this happen to anyone else?

I received the same email. I placed an order on 11/25 and received a confirmation letter from them stating it would take 3 days to produce the book and then 5-7 business days after the item is produced to ship. Since then, I have received almost daily emails saying my order is delayed even though they are within their production and shipping dates.

I received the same email. I placed an order on 11/25 and received a confirmation letter from them stating it would take 3 days to produce the book and then 5-7 business days after the item is produced to ship. Since then, I have received almost daily emails saying my order is delayed even though they are within their production and shipping dates.

i now received an email this evening stating that it was shipped. I made it on 11/25 and was given an estimated shipping date of 11/30. So being they shipped today would be 2 days behind. Regardless it shipped and as long as it makes i here im happy

**taken**

I received a shutterfly mailer yesterday. It has a unique code for $10 off of a $50 purchase that I will not be using. If anyone needs it please send me a PM and I'll get it to you. Says good through Dec 14th.

Edited by jedigirl21