Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

• 3 weeks later...
So every time I want to order these I come back here to look for the coupon. Thank goodness for the eternal storage of this thread, lol, I've lost the data on my computer 3 times since this was posted. However, I entered it and it didn't work :( I was very sad about that and emailed them to ask why. I didn't get a specific answer, but I did get a new code! The new code is MPD299 and its the same deal $2.99 mousepads with free shipping.

I just ordered 8 for Christmas Gifts. We had my mom a big party this year for her 50th birthday. We had a photographer there that did family pics of all of my aunts and uncles with their kids and grandkids. I don't usually buy for all of them as our family is to large, but at this price this makes a perfect gift for all of them.

The code is still working. Thanks OP.

Got this code from Comcast for taking a survey. It is good at Snapfish on any collage item (from what I saw in the picture it's for use on mugs, mousepads, photos, etc). I'm not sure if it's user specific or if it can be used more than once.

Get 20% Off Now »

Use coupon code 20COLLAGE at checkout by 12/5/2009.

Snapfish.com

Take 20% off photo mugs

Begin every morning with a cup full of cheer. Our mugs are perfect for coffee, tea, hot chocolate -- and your smiling face. Photo mugs regularly start at $9.99, but with this special offer you can create a mug for as low as $7.99!

Just use coupon code OCTFF until 10/21.*

The new code is MPD299. The one from the other thread is expired. This code works on the large, small and round mousepads. (Not collage or heart mousepads). It appears to give you free shipping on everything else.

I've ordered from them lots of times and the quality is great. Shipping takes about 2 weeks because its from hong kong, but its worth the wait.

http://c2.vip-stores.com/img/4-37342519-0-1-0

just got my email code in my email!!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/kodak-free-photo-gift.jsp?sourceId=733798008703&cm_mmc=Display-Adv-_-Offer-_-AffID-71405758703-_-Online-Advertising

•1 FREE gift of $15 good towards the Kodak Gallery website (fulfilled as a digital code) per person limit.

•If/once the $15 gift codes are exhausted in each phase, 40% off gift codes will be given away.

•If you are the recipient of a 40% off gift code, you may come back to the promotion during the next phase to receive a $15 gift code.

•Visitors must register for the promotion and opt-in to receive future information from the Kodak Gallery in accordance with our privacy policy to be eligible for the FREE gift and/or discount code.

•300,000 $15 gift codes will be given away over the course of the promotion. Please see the breakdown to see how many $15 digital codes will be given away per promotion phase. Kodak Gallery is also giving away other gifts through other offers, totaling 1 million gifts.

PHASE DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Phase 1 (Oct 20 - Oct 28):Minimum 100,000 $15 Gift Codes will be given away

Phase 2 (Oct 29 - Nov 5):Minimum 100,000 $15 Gift Codes will be given away

Phase 3 (Nov 6 – Nov 13):Minimum 100,000 $15 Gift Codes will be given away

•Must be eligible for the promotion according to eligibility within the Official Rules.