Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Can this be used for more than one person? What is iGen4? (Sorry for the dumb questions, but I am new to this!!!)

How does their quality compare to Winkflash or Snapfish?

Thanks!!!

iGen4 is their name for their new photobook software program.

I have ordered many times from them and have never not been happy with the results. And not just pictures and books, but dogtags & puzzles and I'm thinking of getting something else from them now for a gift.

Can this be used for more than one person? What is iGen4? (Sorry for the dumb questions, but I am new to this!!!)

How does their quality compare to Winkflash or Snapfish?

Thanks!!!

Like rockfordmom said.. I havent been disappointed with their products.

I got one book so far from them, and really like it :yup:

And yes, that iGen4 is their new book software program.. sorry for the confusion. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Walgreens often have had this 10-cents-per-photo (on average) deal lately and if one get them at store thus saving the shipping charge, that really beats all those on-line photo developers. The on-line stores may lower the per-print price to 6 or 8 cents, but the shipping charges are really killing them. And I wonder why Walgreens can go to such a low price whereas Target, Walmart, or some other supermarket chains can't.

• 2 weeks later...

artscow has 8x8 39pg books for $13.99 + free shipping!

Checkout Code: PBK1399

Offer Expires On: 5/14/2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does "39 pages" mean to you? A textbook? A magazine?

Now you can fully customize your own 8x8 photo book with full 39 pages, with your own design of photos, texts, background and more!

And more importantly, thanks to new Xerox iGen4 digital press, ArtsCow.com is ready to offer you the best high-definition & sharp image quality of this photo book, for only $13.99/each with Free Shipping, no limit on quantity. (The market price is ranging from $40 to $50 plus shipping.)

Key highlights of the photo book:

Fully customizable with texts, fonts, background and more!

Stitch bound (not glue bound) - without having the binding crack

157gsm premium and acid free paper

Best high-definition & sharp image quality

No more pixelated images!

Vibrant colors & smooth color reproduction

Uniform color tone across the printed surface

• 2 weeks later...

www.artscow.com

Another exclusive item from ArtsCow.com - Custom 2.25" Handbag Mirror. Putting your custom photo and other designs on it, and it is not only one of a kind mirror, but also convenient to keep in your handbag and handy for personal grooming! This is one of the best custom gadgets you can't miss!

Personalize One Today for just $1.99 with Free Shipping Now!

Use Checkout Code : MIRROR199

Expires on 05/31/2009

• 1 month later...

New to all the photo sites. For walgreens, do you have to pay shipping or can you pick up at the store after ordering online?

You can pick up at the store, there's a place to enter in a zip code and tell them which store you want to pick it up at.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Walgreens

25 4x6 prints for 25cents (a penny each) code: PENNY (Aug 17th only)

1 11x14 poster-sized print free: code FREEPOSTER. Starts at 9pm pacific time Aug 17th for free in store pickup. Can get the deal now but only choice is to have it shipped for $1.99 (which is not bad).

Walgreens

25 4x6 prints for 25cents (a penny each) code: PENNY (Aug 17th only)

1 11x14 poster-sized print free: code FREEPOSTER. Starts at 9pm pacific time Aug 17th for free in store pickup. Can get the deal now but only choice is to have it shipped for $1.99 (which is not bad).

I read that you cannot do in store pick up for 11x14's. $2 is still a great price for a 11x14.

• 2 weeks later...

Just pay shipping - it came out to $0.07 per print with shipping & tax for me.

http://www.hoorray.com/promotion.html

Try Hoorray.com today and receive 75 FREE 4x6 Prints! Hoorray has fun, fresh, and hip designs for Photo Books, Photo Cards, and Photo Calendars.

This offer is valid for 75 free 4 x 6 prints and expires 60 days from the date of registration. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Sales tax and shipping are additional and are the responsibility of the customer.

I ordered my free 75 prints, personally think my home printer quality is much better. I'm not sure if after uploading the pic's if they loose integrity, since the colorings aren't true when they are printed. Also did a photobook, that will be here soon, I hope that one is better. I've never had them printed like this before, so maybe someone who does this alot will be able to answer better. I just know my prints are not the same as my screen shows the pictures, and the ones I've printed at home.

I ordered my free 75 prints, personally think my home printer quality is much better. I'm not sure if after uploading the pic's if they loose integrity, since the colorings aren't true when they are printed. Also did a photobook, that will be here soon, I hope that one is better. I've never had them printed like this before, so maybe someone who does this alot will be able to answer better. I just know my prints are not the same as my screen shows the pictures, and the ones I've printed at home.

Did you already get pictures from them? Or are you going by what they look like on your computer screen? I've uploaded lots of pictures and ordered from several different photo websites and have never had a problem with pictures or colors unless the pictures were low resolution or blurry to begin with.

Did you already get pictures from them? Or are you going by what they look like on your computer screen? I've uploaded lots of pictures and ordered from several different photo websites and have never had a problem with pictures or colors unless the pictures were low resolution or blurry to begin with.

I did already receive the prints.

No... the pic's from my card were crystal clear, as were the prints I printed at home.

The ones I ordered from them were not very good quality IMO, and the colors were different.

I did already receive the prints.

No... the pic's from my card were crystal clear, as were the prints I printed at home.

The ones I ordered from them were not very good quality IMO, and the colors were different.

I've never ordered from hooray.com but I've never had problems from artscow, snapfish, shutterfly, or ordering from Walgreens online.