Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

I watch kids in my house, and every year for about the past 10 years I have made all the parents mousepads with pictures of their kiddos on them. However, this deal is way cheaper and easier than making them myself! Can't wait to get the 10 I ordered.

• 2 weeks later...

Get Personalized Dog Tags (one side) at only $0.99/each with free shipping.

Order now & Share with your friends!!!

http://www.artscow.com/diy/tag

Checkout Code : 99DOGTAG

Expires on 11/20/2008

P.S: Checkout code is also applicable to Dog Tags (two sides) at $1.99/each with free shipping.

Plus get free prints if a new member

They have great deals

didn't I read just the other day on another thread that people were getting charges to their credit cards from artscow months after making a purchase?

watch your card statements and don't store a card on their site...just to be careful ;)

I think that was classic closeouts.com

I did the 2 sided...created their names in paint and then had to resize them to get them to be the right size. So did a picture on one side and their name on the other. I got 5....thought my kids would like them although they are still pretty young and then got my neice one to use for her cheer bag (so used a picture of her in her uniform) kind of like a luggage bag she can attach it with a keyring to the zipper or something....and then got 2 one sided with all the grandkids on it for my parents to use on their keychains...

didn't I read just the other day on another thread that people were getting charges to their credit cards from artscow months after making a purchase?

watch your card statements and don't store a card on their site...just to be careful ;)

I read that too. I have never had a problem with them before, but I just used Paypal just in case. ;)

Is it correct to have so many free items listed on the left of your order? I have never ordered from them before. Is there any free ship codes? What a great idea txsupermom(On gifts)! Thanks Krissy72 for the post! I'm getting so excited for the season!!!

Is anyone ordering with a credit card? Everytime I get to the checkout section it is showing my payment method as paypal and I want to use my credit card!

something about if it's under a certain amount you have to use paypal and if it's over you have to pay with a credit card, I read it on their site once

THANKS FOR THIS POST!!! I just order 17 to use as gift toppers. These are going to be great "extras" and they will look super attached with the bow on top of Christmas gifts!! For .99 and no shipping, this was a no brainer!!:cheesy:

that's a great idea!