Can u believe, ANOTHER suggestion/idea

noehlp

Yea, my mind is working very hard. lol

I got another suggestion/idea

What about having either a forum or a thread titled and for 'guy stuff' and one for 'girl stuff'.

Not that either sex is banded from it, just so others feel at ease a bit when they are discussing things. For instance say a (not picking on anyone, just an example) single dad wanted to find other dads opinons on how to discuss _whatever__ with their kid/kids.

Or if a guy don't have any kids and doesn't want to see a bunch of posts regarding kids. (not saying guys don't discuss them, just stating that mom's usually do frequently, and not saying all women are moms either)

Another example if a woman wants to discuss a female problem <probably not here, but you never know> and would like advice she could post in the 'girl stuff' and not worry about bombarding the guys.

Sorry so many what about all the side notes, I just want it clear that I am not referring to any post/person/thread/forum in particular. This entire post is IN GENERAL.

What do you all think? Bad Idea Good Idea Okay but need to change this And for the moderators Is it even possible/doable?

Ta,ta!

Okay. Thanks for the opinions. Yea you are right that it is a Hot Deal forum.

Scratch this idea, on to the next. :fedora:

Although this idea wasn't a winner, a lot of your ideas have been GREAT. Please keep 'em coming.

Thread locked per OP's request.