Lava lamp light bulb

Hello,

Last year my daughter "bought" a lava lamp at Chuck E Cheese, and recently the light bulb burned out. It is 120V 25 W with an intermediate base (17mm). It is reflective-coated at the bottom, and has a flat top (not curved). Can anybody help me find a place to order a replacement bulb???

Thanks,

Joanne

Thanks for the links... I always forget to check E-bay...

The Bulb I am looking for is a 25R14N, I think... it has a flatter top than these flood light bulbs. I am afraid we're going to have to win another lamp at Chuck E Cheese just for the replacement bulb :)

Thanks again,

Joanne

Thanks for the links... I always forget to check E-bay...

The Bulb I am looking for is a 25R14N, I think... it has a flatter top than these flood light bulbs. I am afraid we're going to have to win another lamp at Chuck E Cheese just for the replacement bulb :)

Thanks again,

Joanne

Hi, I havent checked specifics for you but our mall has a place called Spencers, they have lavalamps, black lights maybe they have replacements..

Hi, I havent checked specifics for you but our mall has a place called Spencers, they have lavalamps, black lights maybe they have replacements..

That is where I got my dtr's lavalamp bulb was at Spencer's Gifts recently. I do hope you can find one so you don't have to try and win another! lol

Thanks for the tips... I don't know where the closest Spencer's is (and I don't think I have been in one since I was 17 LOL)... I will try Target. I saw a bulb there but it looked too big. I will bring the original in with me. Wish me luck :)

Joanne