Anyone Know if Target is 75% on Sun the 1st?

Stowasser

I just came back from target and here it is 75% off. They have som much stuff left. A whole lot of trees and 3 aisles of just wrapping paper. I also picked up pajamas for my daughter ( posted it in another thread) for 3.74.They weren't christmas pjs but for pants, shorts and 2 shirts in a set 3.74 isn't bad.

Jacksonville FL Target had 75 off on Dec 31st...NOt much left in the super stores...Although a smaller store in Orange Park had a little more. Mainly that Choxie chocolate ......which after mark down should be anywhere from 1.50 to about 4.00 each now....Plenty of wrapping paper some trees, plenty of christmas cards, Lots of toys at 30% off on REGULAR shelves! I noticed alot of things marked down on regular aisles.....so I cruised the whole store tonight. I am not much of a new years eve girl! We have all had this cough, fever and sinus thing so I had to get OUT>>>> Anyway, there are tons more signs all over the store so it is more like a treasure hunt ! Good luck and keep me posted if anyone sees diapers on sale! my store had size one's marked down $3 but that wasnt a really good deal...........

Got a couple rolls of wrapping paper for 74cents each, a couple packs of really pretty paper napkins for 74cents each. LOTS of stuff left, but we're moving this year so couldn't really justify moving a bunch of new Christmas stuff to my dh. LOL :tongue1:

Went this morning and was 75% off. Alot of items and trees left. All wrapping paper was gone, but could not find that @ 50% off. Went to Lowes too, and past a few other places, seems everyone has the Holiday stuff at 75% off. In Northern KY.

:2elephant :2elephant

The SuperTaget in my hometown tried to go 75% off on Saturday, 12/31, but everything was ringing up only 50% off. Mgmt was told to put all the 50% signs back up and told everyone that to get the 75% off they had to go to a certain check out line where they had to make manual adjustments for each item purchased to take an additional % off.

What a major pain! :(

Next I headed to the toys area where they had some Playschool pirate sets in the 50% off area but had no markdown red tags on it. I happened to find a Target manager doing price checks a couple of isles over and she said that they were not on clearance but would give them to me at 50% off. :)

I now have my youngest son's birthday present all picked out.

I was so glad to tell my husband that I saved over $300!

Guest Deals4Me
Well if they are doing the schedule that is rumoured, then TOMORROW would be 90% off... One could hope since ours is STILL full of the light sculptures, and my hubby is OBSESSED with light sculptures.....