When does your Christmas tree come down?

Guest outrbanx

I woke up tuesday morning in a mad cleaning rage. There were presents everywhere. So the presents got put up and tree got taken down!

me too! I had originally said that we would take it down the first weekend in january, but i woke up on tuesday morning and decided at 7am that the tree needed to come down! plus i had my inlaws here and since all the xmas stuff was going up in the attic, my dh and FIL could put it up there and that gets me off the hook for helping! lol.

Ours comes down anywhere from Dec. 26th - Jan. 1st....whenever we just can't stand it anymore. I actually packed up all the indoor decorations today, along with the ornaments. Just waiting for hubby to take the lights off and dismantle the tree. Our outdoor decorations are very easy to take down as well - I'll do that today or tomorrow.

Our tree has been up since the day after Thanksgiving, so we've had our fill of it. We enjoy the tree and decorations during the month of December...the time leading up to Christmas. After Christmas is over, it loses all meaning for us and we like to get the house back to normal.

Guest outrbanx

Our tree has been up since the day after Thanksgiving, so we've had our fill of it. We enjoy the tree and decorations during the month of December...the time leading up to Christmas. After Christmas is over, it loses all meaning for us and we like to get the house back to normal.

Exactly!! :clapping: