DEAD! Six feet under season 1-4 $11.09 shipped

shanni

I just called and spoke with a customer service rep just to see if I could get anywhere (if you try, you'll be on hold for a while so hope you have a headset or speakerphone), and they offered me $5 off any purchase for my trouble. Wish I had the Six Feet Under DVD, but this seems like as much as you can expect... And if you think it's worth the trouble, go ahead because there are some pretty good DVDs for around $5.17 and with free shipping, that's $0.17...

Just got this email:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Newegg as your online source for your recent DVD purchase.

Our records indicate that you had recently placed an order for a particular DVD set, Six Feet Under: The Complete Season C Retail (Newegg item#N82E168026359854620DV).

Due to a typographical error in the sales description of this DVD set, we regret to inform you that we will not be able to complete the processing of this order as initially expected.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us at 800-390-1119 or via email at [email protected].

Thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Newegg Customer Support