15$ store.com information please

meetooo

has any one shopped here? how is the quality. my sis in law is dying of breast cancer (and related stuff) and can't work. her three kids need so many things. I'm looking at the jackets for her daughter, but am afraid that they might be cheap due to cost. some look cute (my neice is 15), but i'm wary. I don't have a lot of money, but would like to help them out as much as I can.

So, does anyone know about them? www.fifteendollarstore.com

Thanks a lot for posting the site!! I found almost the exact coat my daughter was looking at at Kohl's!! They only had a large at Kohl's or I would have paid $60 for it!! for the savings, I got her a pair of jeans, a jacket to go with the jeans and a prom dress. I know she doesn't need a prom dress, but she does need an 8th grade graduation dress and this is perfect going by what the girls wore last year!!

Do they have this $15 most of the time or is this just a special right now? I would love to order from them sometime soon. If they have prom dresses I have 2 teenagers who will be going to the Carnival Ball in another couple months.

Nevermind,,,read the link. Should of been obvious to me. Just was having a brain cramp. lol

I got my daughters order today--the dress is gorgeous--she loves it--the coat is the exact same one I was going to buy at Kohl's-only in HER size!! and the jeans and jacket are a LOT cuter than the picture. They have embroidered flowers with shiny beads on them!! My daughter was thrilled with the clothes and I'm thrilled with the prices!! They have free shipping over $100 too!!

I know this is out of the subject, but value city(if u have 1) has these brand names too(Rampage, My Michelle, Bongo,+)Jeans start out at 19.99 and the shirts 7.99 to 16.99, jackets 19.99+(but the jackets are on clearance) I'm thinking its almost equal since you have to pay for shipping.

I saw a gorgeous evening gown that one of my dtr's will want to wear to the prom or carnival ball. I don't dare show them this site.......lol They are going to want way to many things from here.

Was it the Dark Pink Trixxi Dress? It's a really really dark pink. My son's school colors are burgundy and this dress is almost the same color as his letterman's jacket. That's the dress my daughter picked. It really is gorgeous on her. It made me feel old to see her look like a young lady instead of my little girl :(

It says on the site:

ALL SALES ARE FINAL

THE15DOLLARSTORE.COM only offers first quality merchandise. Due to the nature of our business and the discounts that we offer, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We are not able to accept any returns or exchanges. Please note that all merchandise is properly inspected before shipping.

Was it the Dark Pink Trixxi Dress? It's a really really dark pink. My son's school colors are burgundy and this dress is almost the same color as his letterman's jacket. That's the dress my daughter picked. It really is gorgeous on her. It made me feel old to see her look like a young lady instead of my little girl :(

Yes, that is the dress. We can't seem to get a decent gown for the girls without paying around $80-100+.

Yes, that is the dress. We can't seem to get a decent gown for the girls without paying around $80-100+.

This is really really pretty. The slit up the side goes up to about my daughter's knees and the ruching all over the front and back is very pretty. The little flower pin made Tiff happy LOL

I recieved my order from this store today. My sister and I ordered together to get the free shipping deal. She ordered 3 jackets and I ordered 4. I didn't like one of the jackets that I recieved (Jennyfer J Collared Overcoat in black), because the material was weird. I realize that was my mistake for not looking at the description of the shell cause I was focused to much on the look of the jacket.

I wear a large, so they fit slightly smaller than a large to me. Anyway, I was still pleased with my purchase and my sister was with hers.

I was suprised by the fast shipping from $15 store. I ordered the regular shipping (like $11 for 4 items -1 a big bulky coat)... the order said to expect delivery in around 10 - 14 days. I got it in 4 days from the day i placed the order. I got one of the suede coats...

FYI on the sizing: Rouge Suede Coat, almond. I think it is cute, but for a Large, it is really small. I am 5' even, and wear a size 8, and couldn't snap it without sucking in (and it looks awful, all puckered, etc ). I figure when I (if i ever do) lose this weight and am back down to my normal size 1, it will fit great!

I also got a couple of really nice "XOXO" slacks for office wear. They feel really luxurious, like they could double for a date night after work. They fit really nice too (again, I chose the bigger size 9/10, just in case).

All in all I am really happy with them (plus a brown blazer too) and will shop again. I just need to remember to order a bit larger. The items I got for my neice were sent directly to her, and i haven't heard any complaints, so I guess all went well.