Target Christmas Clearance?

siageah

YAHOOOOO!!!!! My mom just called my from her cell phone...she's at our Target in Stevens Point....it's 75% off rightnow. She was practically hyperventilating. Our target still had tons of stuff left. So check your local targets today...good luck and happy shopping!:gd_orange:bounce_fl

Oh man, I bought way too much stuff this morning. Of course, it was an needed, you know:) The Target in Sterling Heights MI is 75% off and they have a lot of merchandise (i.e., wrapping paper, paper products, gifts (hand-held vacuums, grilling tools, etc.). Tons of trees, ornaments, candy, etc.

Happy Shopping!!!!

75% off at the Harper Woods, MI Target also. They had aisles and aisles full of stuff, it barely looked like anything had been bought this season. I got a thin down throw for $3.74!

But, stuff is ringing up less than 75% off, so price scan anything that interests you. I hand a mess of lights marked $9.99 that rang up $1.34!

I went today and got the stocking hangers that I hid, and the calendars (the page a day ones) that I buy every year and more gift wrap :-) It was a good day!! I also picked up a pajama set for my son for $2.49, a sweater for my niece and some other little stuff.

I also hit 75% today. I think there was about 10 of us waiting for the doors to open :) The whole back corner of the store was full and looked like nothing had sold prior! UNREAL!!

I am unsure when 90% will hit since the date for 75% has been so back and forth. I would like it to be Jan 2 since I have to go back to work Jan 3 :( LOL

Erika