TRU has XBOX 360

Mara

I walked into my Toys R us and what do I see. A whole bunch of XBOX 360's. I was in shock. Looks like they got a wave of them and just didn't advertise like Best Buy did so if your still after one try calling your local TRU. Just thought I would mention it.

Mine was the Clarksville TN TRU

Mara

Yeah, I just picked up two, and used my friends employee discount. Goin' on fleabay!

:gd_shake:

Good luck the bottom fell out of that market they now go for about $100 over cost last I checked. I'm headed outta town I don't have the energy to do another auction lol

Mara

na I leave on a 5 hour drive with 2 kids a dog and a van full of presents. Then I have to spend the next few days trying to keep my 2 year old from destroying my moms house. I made $1500 on the first one I sold and $730 on the second. I'm satisfied. If I wasn't leaving town I would do it but I just don't have the time or energy to battle the post office and all that fun

Mara

I looked there yesterday, and they were Display only boxes. Can you take those to the desk to get one from stock, or is it just a place holder for when they get them in?

They take them away when they are all sold out. If the boxs are out they had them in stock

Mara