HUGE deal on 9-pc Calphalon set - 70% off!

CG480

Calphalon are GOOD pans. I worked in housewares at Dillards several years ago and was always shocked at the amount people would pay for pans, but now I have a couple and I love them.

Mine are hard anodized on the outside and stainless inside, and I have never tried the ones that are hard anodized all over, but I am sure they are a good product.

Anyway, just my two cents worth!

Calli

Thanks so much for the heads up!!

If anyone gets these you get an extra $25 off by using the code HOHOHOHO at checkout.

I ordered these and a set of 500 thread count sheets for $40, used the above code plus a $25 gift code I had received from my AMAZON Visa and my total savings was something in the area of $550!!!!

I got some Calphalon stuff but before you get the 9 pc set, trying piecing your own together. They had the 12 qt Cuisinart ano stock pot for $15 (now $40) and the Calphalon 8.5 quart stock pot for $20 (now $50). With any Caphalon ano aluminum, you can NEVER put them in the dishwasher. I got the 10 pc Cuisinart Stainless Steel set and like it.

I don't know if you are anywhere near a Belk store but I was in Proffitts earlier today (Belk bought Proffitts out this year). I noticed that they have a set very similar to this for $149.00. That way you could actually check out the set before purchasing.

Ok guys i kinda cheated, I call Amazon and told them that i wanted this set but after adding it to my cart the price went up from $149.99 to $179.99 so he (the tech) ask someone for help, He told me to hold on, a minute later he came back on and told me to go ahead and order the set and once the order goes thru to call back and that they will credit my credit card.

I got Amazon 1800 number but i dont know if im allowed to posted here.

Actually there is a way that they call you, You just put ur telephone number click send and you will receive a call from them right away. But i forgot where i got the # from but is with in the site.

Hey guys, I just talked to an amazon customer service rep, about getting my 10 bucks back from the christmas tree I ordered yesterday for 49 bucks and its now 39 bucks. They said it was no problem and you can do this up to 30 days of an item you bought. Sounds kinda interesting. Of course their system has been updating for 2 hours now, but they said they could do that with no problem. Thought I would pass this along, thats why they wanted you to go ahead and order, then call them and they would credit your account for the difference.

I really want this set. I tried calling the number RossMAN listed, but they are currently experiencing "an extremely high call volume". (How many of y'all are on hold??)

So I sent them an email. $179 is still an amazing deal for this product, but $149 is even better. I added it to my wishlist last night at the $149 price, but like others, when I went back, the price jumped.

I really want this set. I tried calling the number RossMAN listed, but they are currently experiencing "an extremely high call volume". (How many of y'all are on hold??)

So I sent them an email. $179 is still an amazing deal for this product, but $149 is even better. I added it to my wishlist last night at the $149 price, but like others, when I went back, the price jumped.

Kim, how much do you think this retails for at a department store?

No, it was a serious question (for once). Bitch away :yelclap: because $30 is $30.

That's equal to 6 Quizno's medium sammiches!

LOL... I assume it's fairly expensive, since $149 is 70% off. The OP states that it lists for $482. That's alot of freaking money to put out for pots and pans. LOL

Quizno's.... mmmmmmmm. I'm hungry now.