can you tell me the xm free activation 3 mth free code

ieschiabr

I helped a friend activate her new radio today. She called the 800# to activate. They couldn't get the codes to work (XMSCION03 - free activation and 3 months free service, or XMHOLIDAY ) but told my friend they would work on it after the call and she would get the promotion one way or another. I highly recommend, if you are buying one and there is any way to activate it NOW, I would not wait until after Christmas. I have a feeling they are going to get slammed big time after another million or so people get radios on Christmas Day!

Everyone watch there statements for there credit cards! I just saw my bank statement, and even with my codes and chosing to pay monthly, i was charged 38.85 and i am very upset. I don't think i've ever dealt with worse customer service as with these people! I tell you one thing, if it dosn't get better and quick, this thing is going back to the store.

I didnt even give them my credit card #, the rep i talked to was very good, and told me everything would be mailed to me and i could choose then if i wanted to pay thru mail, or online by credit card. Im sorry you are having a bad experience but im sure if you call customer service they will credit your acct. back, and fix things for you.

• 2 weeks later...