Artisan Metal Works Silicon Non-Stick Baking Mat Sets (2) $12.26 @ amazon.com

elite2058

Yep - they are SO nice - once you use them you won't bake without them! My initial set is starting to wear out after 6 or so years, so I got another set about 3 years ago and am still using them. I even do baked fish and other dishes on them and without the added grease things are so much healthier and better tasting. You MUST give them a try! :)

So do you just wash them and reuse. I have never seen these before and I was going to buy.

Where do you store them?  I had a Tupperware one years ago and never could figure out what to do with it after I washed it.  It got kind of gross and sticky so I threw it away.  How do you store your mats?

Where do you store them?  I had a Tupperware one years ago and never could figure out what to do with it after I washed it.  It got kind of gross and sticky so I threw it away.  How do you store your mats?

Mine came with cardboard roll containers - but many times I just store them on top of my cookie sheets.

• Like 1

These aren't like the tupperware one. It was just  a plastic pie rolling sheet. This is silicone. I bought mne from a school fundraiser and just fold it up and tuck it in my dishes. I now have airbake sheets which are so much better . If I didn't have them, I would still be using the silicone mat. I just always put mne right in the dishwater, but they do get a little sticky in time.