John Deere comforter and sheet set

Missy

I am looking for a Twin size Comforter and sheet set for my son. Everywhere that i have found them when i go to order they are out of stock. I have tried Jcpenney's, Target, and Sears so far with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. TIA, Missy

I already tried to order from JC Penneys and Target and i have called the stores in my area to see if they have these and they are out of stock online and in store for these two stores. I am going to check the other links that you all posted now. Thank you all very much.

http://www.laurenslinens.com/jdekibeforbo.html I have been doing a search for you and this seems to be the cheapest price as far as the comforter goes. the sheets i think were cheaper at target.com. hope you find what you are looking for!

I ordered the sheet set from here. Thank you very much. With UPS shipping to receive before Christmas I got it for $36.00. Thank you for you help. My son will be a happy boy Christmas morning. Missy

I have a Springmaid Wamsutta outlet store in my area that usually has them for a really good price. If you would like me to check on the comforter for you, I could call tomorrow and see how much it is, and then I could ship it to you priority mail if you want it.

that would be wonderful. If you dont mind to check the price for me i would be extremely grateful. Just post back and let me know. What part of Ga. are you in?

That is fine, everywhere i have checked up here is sold out too, i did get the sheet set ordered so that will have to do and i will find the comforter after Christmas. My sister says that Cracker Barrel has the throws, so i am going to call and see if they have any of those left. If so that will be good for now. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.