everGirl Digital Camera

katej9339

My daughter received an email from everGirl.com showing a 3-in-1 digital camera - and of course she thinks it's really cool. The ad shows it's available at Walmart - but I have not been able to find it. I can't find it on any of the search engines either. Can anyone help me? Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Unregistered
We bought our evergirl camera at Walmart. We are taking it back, took horrible pictures and the cam is not that great either. My daughter is not very happy :o( I would not recommend it really. My SIL bought a cheaper keychain type digital camera for her daughter and they love the pics it takes also from Walmart.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Unregistered

My daughter received an email from everGirl.com showing a 3-in-1 digital camera - and of course she thinks it's really cool. The ad shows it's available at Walmart - but I have not been able to find it. I can't find it on any of the search engines either. Can anyone help me? Thanks!!

i cannot find it either for my child

i have the evrgirl cam but cant figure out how to hook it up to the computer. my daughter threw out the instructions. can anyone help me?

I went to their website and found this address and phone number:1515 Broadway

New York, New York 10036

212-846-2543

Maybe they will send you the instructions.

They are located on the outside of my Walmart's electronic area, with the other inexpensive digital cameras. They aren't in the toy section.

Guest Unregistered
You need a USB port to hook it to your computer. Load the software and youre set. We took our camera back to walmart and bought a Phillips brand, keychain type, pictures are WAY better and the cam you can actually see!!

Guest Unregistered
I found them at Walmart. It is a pretty cool little camera, now if we can install the drivers we can see what kind of pics it takes.