After Christmas sales

Cinnamonhuskies

I'll be out searching for the best deals. It's the best time to stock up on some Christmas Decorations and start birthday shopping for the birthday's that are early in the new year. I haven't heard any rumors with regard to who's going to be offer what as of yet.

my walmart has nothing really left in x mas except bath sets over half of the x mas part is know bath sets so does not look like they will have much left this year, beside bath set and maybe wrapping paper.. i wanted decor for out side but wanted to wait till it got cheap enough to buy.

I think there is a post about this..

Anyway.. here in NYC the STORES , THE MALLS , THE PARKING LOTS ARE

OMG [one word] DISGUSTING

ITS WORST THAN BF

Here's a tip AVOID MACYS!!People are so rude at macys . They carry stuff in there hands and slap you across the face with their coats. :splat: I can understand that macys doesnt have carts but have respect....JEEZ

One of my experience:

I left the mall at 10 and didnt get out till 12 pm..AND HAD TO PAY THE EXTRA

FEES FOR STAYING IN THE PARKING LOT AFTER THE MALL CLOSES :mad:

I would avoid it this year..but i have to go for a shoe release...:giggle:

I'm shoe crazy:2wiggle:

I think our WM will have alot left after Christmas because they are still fully stocked in the Christmas decoration department. I hope they stay that way because that's when I buy all of next year's decorations!LOL I will also be going to the nearest Target after the holidays because I was over there yesterday and they have alot of stuff too and some really cute stuff for next year.