Question about Toys R Us stores

DezaRay24

Their policy seems to depend on the associate and which store you visit. It can be influenced by the tide, moon or the sun.

Their official policy seems to be to Price Match (PM) but people have had different answers. There was a discussion about this http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=3540 it mostly was about matching the black friday deals but it should help get some answers about everyday policy as well.

EDIT: Misunderstood question as well....sorry....

Toys R Us does not price match. In March 2005 TRU was bought out by a private company and is no longer publicly traded. When the private company bought them, they discontinued the price match policy and lowered their prices all around. TRU will now match ONLY Toysrus.com and babies r us.

http://www1.toysrus.com/guest/storPoliGuarantees.cfm This is a link to their corporate website with all policies outlined. Hope that helps.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question. If it is within 14 days, you can price adjust it.

Keep in mind though that if it was one of those spend so much $$ get this free or something like that, they will deduct the retail price of the free thing if the adjustment means you spent below that amount.

Does what I just said make sense?

My friend went to adjust a sale price (not doorbuster) at TRU and was told no by 3 associates then the manager came out and acted like it was a big deal but that she would do it once becasue of another problem with the cashier. The TRU here is noe of the smaller ones, giving the good ones a bad name.

I had the same experience. I asked TRU to price adjust for a Furby I bought there for $29 and the NEXT DAY it went on sale for $18. I took it back 2 days later and the CSR said they didn't price adjust - even called the manager on the radio who also said no. I just returned it and went to another store that DID price match.