Kindle paperwhite deals?

Besides the exclusive deal that came through on the fires with special offers ($19) has anyone seen any good deals on the paperwhite?  What about the regular one, although I prefer the paperwhite?  All the deals seem to be on fires. I needed 2-3 paperwhite. Thank you. 

The regular one was 49 on black friday. but amazon doesn't usually discount current models, like the last years kindle fire HD that was on sale. It is unlikely they will have a paperwhite sale since the are pushing the fires. My mom has been wanting one since last xmas and was waiting for a sale. I told her it was not going to happpen, she finally bought a fire. 

We have many kindles already and we love our 3g keyboards.  I want to upgrade mine but I'm hesitant because I don't want to lose the speech and I like the side buttons.  The free 3G is handy about once a year.  The kids both need new paperwhites for sure and we are content with the fires we have, which also allowed me to pickup 1 paperwhite for ($19).  I would buy last years model for the kids if they sold them new at good prices, but they don't even do that.  They have had a few deals, like the $60 off any kindle early in the season, by invite only though and they admitted me to that current owners were rarely selected because that wasn't the target audience (obviously they want new kindle customers).  The fire one from a few days back was great and lots of deals on current fires.  Just need something on a plain ole' reader.  Even a past model would suffice for the kids.

I love my keyboard also. Walmart here used to have a ton left in the store, but they were still wanting 139, which was old price. They never discounted them when walmarts went to 89.  The newer kindles jhave less space and not as many features. I am getting a fire, but will still use the keyboard to read.