NEED MORE MEMORY

I just purchased a new DELL Inspiron 2200 laptop w/512MB memory and I need to add memory probably up to 1GB any body out there that can help me find a suitable product and a good deal?

Also have a new TOSHIBA s1192 laptop that has 256MB that I need to get up to about 1GB also, any deals on that product? :2pimp:

I just purchased a new DELL Inspiron 2200 laptop w/512MB memory and I need to add memory probably up to 1GB any body out there that can help me find a suitable product and a good deal?

Also have a new TOSHIBA s1192 laptop that has 256MB that I need to get up to about 1GB also, any deals on that product? :2pimp:

Here's one for the Dell - $47.40 shipped.

And here's one for the Toshiba - $48.00 shipped.

For the Dell, you just need to get one stick because you already have 512MB in there; for the Toshiba, you would need two sticks. Yes, it's easy enough to upgrade it yourself - all you need is a screwdriver and some elbow grease. When you do get the memory and you find you're having problems upgrading, just post back and we'll be happy to help you out. :)

For the Dell, you just need to get one stick because you already have 512MB in there; for the Toshiba, you would need two sticks. Yes, it's easy enough to upgrade it yourself - all you need is a screwdriver and some elbow grease. When you do get the memory and you find you're having problems upgrading, just post back and we'll be happy to help you out. :)

Ray is correct. I'm not that hardware savvy but upgrading RAM on my Dell laptop was super easy.

Unplug and turn off laptop, flip it upside down, remove 2 screws, pop in the new RAM, put screws back in, reboot and you're done :)