Black Friday Order: What should I do about mixup?

elena_398

Customer service number is busy right now and not even letting me wait on hold for next available person so I figured I'd ask here what to do.   Placed an order on 11/26 from Kohls.com.  Order throw blanket and 4 pillows.   Got a confirmation. No tracking. Saturday Fed Ex came and delivered a package. I got throw blanket. Figured pillows would come later.  Today I check Kohls account under track order and it was saying entire order complete and delivered. 

Called customer service (took forever). Got a lady who spoke broken english but as long as I had no other distractions could understand. She checked my order. apologized that yes it did say complete.  She was so friendly and returned my 4 pillows from the other order and put back on my card. She then reordered the pillows for the same Black Friday price, gave me my 15% off as I had before, plus for my troubles gave me free shipping.   

Just about a half hour ago dogs go nuts at the front door. My daughter opens door and heres fed ex with a big box from kohls.  Yup... missing pillows from first order.   

So what do I do? First order was already refunded/cancelled.  I have another 4 which I paid for again and is being processed.  Not sure how to handle this??

Same happened on one of mine. Big order, and on Wednesday FedEx delivered just the flatware from the order, but the whole order said complete and delivered. I waited it out and today the rest of that order showed up. I guess that's just how they do things. Maybe call back and see what they want you to do.

Sort of the same thing with me. My pillows showed up at my door today. I got an email late this evening saying my entire order is now ready for shipping, blankets and pillows. Checked my order on the website and the blankets have a tracking number but the pillows do not, they don't even show delivered. I never did receive an email about my pillows shipping.

Talked to customer service. They told me to keep the extra 4 pillows as it was their fault on their end. Few days go by. I just get an email from Kohls customer service saying in review of my case they have stopped fullfillement and other pillows will not be shipped to me. (My tracking said they already shipped).  Said nothing will be charged as they refunded the origonal order.  Just odd how they are handling this.