So NOW my child tells me he wants

Yeah, I know amazon had it and I was at Walmart and bought the pre black Friday skylanders set for $37... Disney was sitting right there too, I was going to get it as well, but said nah... Now, I could smack myself! lol So far the cheapest place I have found it available for the wii is Walmart, so I went ahead and ordered it. If it pops back up for BF price I'll grab it and return the one from walmart.

ETA: Sams still had it marked down for $30 something but it was out of stock and said online only :(

Edited by christina5704

I'm in the same boat but different item. My dd told me yesterday she now wants an ipad or ipad mini. This wasn't on her Christmas list and I'm about finished with her. I refuse to pay full price when I could have gotten a heck of a deal several days ago. She will now have to wait until next year.

I'm in the same boat but different item. My dd told me yesterday she now wants an ipad or ipad mini. This wasn't on her Christmas list and I'm about finished with her. I refuse to pay full price when I could have gotten a heck of a deal several days ago. She will now have to wait until next year.

Ouch!!! I thought mine was bad enough, BUT that mini was the first thing on his list. lol

• Like 1