Dillard's New Year's Day

OutToLunch

I know we are still in full swing for Black Friday, but can someone remind me what the New Year's Day at Dillard's is?  I have gone for the last couple of years and LOVE it, and I am trying to tell my cousin about it, but I can't remember.  It's a certain % off their already clearance items.

What is the extra %?!!!

Thank you!

It's 50% off of EVERYTHING...including clearance.....which makes the holiday stuff 75%  (50% off 50% = 75%).   But if you stick to just clearance stuff,  you get really great deals on good quality stuff.   And you can get regular stuff at a good price, especially if if rarely goes on sale.    It's their best sale day.  Dillard's will do 30% off during the year.  Once a year late summer/fall, they go 40% off  but Jan1st. is the one day it's 50%.    I already put in for Dec 31st overnight off of work so I can hit the sale.  :)   (My boss just shakes her head.)

Mom's birthday was this week,  she opened her $11.25 Dillard's Christmas sweaters I bought last Jan 1st.  She is thrilled.  And my pocket book is happy.  Can't beat it!

• Like 1