I really wish...

couponmamaoftwins

...my neighbor's visitors wouldn't honk their horns when they pull up. I always jump up to see if it's the big brown truck or fedex bringing me another Christmas gift. lol Things are starting to roll in now.

In the past couple of weeks or so I got my three Zales orders, the no nonsense panties/socks deal, metal detector for hubby (no great deal but couldn't find any b&m), and disney kitchen and stove. I should have a ocuple more orders coming. I love getting packages in the mail!! I've also been getting some great little freebies that will make awesome stocking stuffers or gifts for the women's shelter.

I had to say something last night to my neighbor across the street. Apparently their son came home with a few friends. NO party, but they were dropping him off. They were on their front porch yelling (they called it talking). Woke both my kids up with the racket. Asked them to quiet down as it was after 10pm

...my neighbor's visitors wouldn't honk their horns when they pull up. I always jump up to see if it's the big brown truck or fedex bringing me another Christmas gift. lol Things are starting to roll in now.

I hate that it is so GHETTO lmbo. Hubbys friends learned real quick when I moved in with him. They would pull up honk the horn I dont get up to answer honked horns or to see what ya want either so better just get out of the car and knock on the door like ya have some sense :D

My neighbor gets picked up ever morning at around 7 am and they sit there and beep. It wakes up the dog, who starts to bark, which wakes up the baby, who wakes me up, etc. The worst part is that this neighbor is always late, so they lay on the horn for 10 minutes. I would talk to them about this, but they always pretend to not be home when I ring their bell. Maybe I should pull up in their driveway and lay on the horn!!

But why would you think it was a package for you? Do they honk? They don't out here. I wish they would because all the packages I have been getting would probably annoy the honky neighbor!

Actually I have really great neighbors and it's a fairly quite neighborhood except for the dogs. I don't mind the dogs because they let me know when somebody is around. We have a dog that barks a lot so if I do get a package they pull up and honk instead of coming into the yard. She has never bitten anybody but she puts on a good show.