Which store to go to?

heffer569

So usually I go to the Walmart that is a little farther from my house but there is like 3 within a mile from there. This year being that we eat thanksgiving dinner really late like 6 I was thinking I would go to the walmart closer to my house they are giving the wristbands out starting at 4 and have to check out by 8 so I would get the wristband run home spend a little time with the family and get back around 7 ( I only need the 50" for like 288 and the cheap laptop) but the problem with this is that the walmart by me is the only one for at least 10-15 miles but it's a lot more upscale of an area so a lot of those people don't even shop there. Would you go to one closer at home where it's the only 1 around or one a little farther out that the area is inundated with walmarts.

My Walmart is not letting people with wristbands leave and if you do, they are removing the wristband. They said they would also be checking people coming in to make sure they didn't have wristbands and if they do, they are removing them as well. Not sure how they are going to do this logistically, but that's what I was told.

My Walmart is not letting people with wristbands leave and if you do, they are removing the wristband. They said they would also be checking people coming in to make sure they didn't have wristbands and if they do, they are removing them as well. Not sure how they are going to do this logistically, but that's what I was told.

If they're doing this, then they've lost my business...I'll be damned if I'm going to be held captive in a store for two hours (or more), just to get a $178 TV...ridiculous!!

• Like 1