Can someone help me w/Amazon shipping?

shirleyb

I am ordering 5 items, totalling $106.87. It says they are eligible for free super saver shipping. BUT, it is showing a charge of $21.55 for shipping and handling, then -$3.96 for super saver discount. What gives? I don't understand why the shipping isn't free, and I don't want to be charged about $17 for shipping. Can anyone explain this to me?

Thanks,

Shirley

Did everything you order say Free super saving shipping on a 25.00 purchase? If it doesn't say that next to each item before you add it to your basket, it doesn't qualify for the free super saver shipping.

Or was it something big and bulky that might have an additonal fee to ship it? And are you sure you chose the cheap shipping option?

Other than that I don't know...

Unless you want to say what you are getting, I will try it and see what happens.

Hmm, interesting. I removed two Cranium Hulabaloo games, each $14.99 and the shipping went to free. That's expensive shipping for two games!

Toys never qualify for super saver shippng, sometimes you can get free shipping if you order more than 49.00 worth of certain toys.

Some items are not shipped from Amazon. They will charge for shipping. An example is some items that were on Amazon but shipped from Joanne's Fabric. I ordered a rotery cutter that was on the Amazon web site but it was shipped from Joannes. Came in a Joannes Fabric box. They don't get free shipping. Also ordered some fancy boxers for my daughter last year that was ordered from amazon but shipped from somewhere I can't remember. Maybe that was what happened to you. Hope this helped. Wendy