Looking for BBB or Linen n Things coupon

Hello!

I have a coupon for Linens-N-Things for 20% off any single item. It expires on December 24th, 2005. I don't know if it is a "one time use" code or not! So good luck!! Here's the UPC code that is on the Coupon:

9-35522-97147-0

Susie in snowy Ohio!!! :)

Go to the local Bed bath and put your name on their mailing list...they will send you more coupons than you know what to do with. I guess that's not an immediate help though. However, if you go to the customer service desk and ask nicely, they may give you one to use that day. The 20% off coupons are single use only, but BBB takes multiple coupons per purchase (some limit them to 5, some take as many as you have, and they will always split a purchase if you have lots of coupons). Bed bath is more likely to be nice than lnt in my experience. They take each others un-expired coupons, btw; BBB takes their own expired coupons and LNT takes then for 30 days after expiration in-store. BTW- I think LNT has free shipping over $150 (at least they did) so if you are buying something expensive, then that code posted above should be good for you.

Found these for lnt: 20% off entire order 918200000000 12/28/2005

20% off entire order 932100000000 02/12/2006

20% off one item 9440 12/11/2005

You can choose in-store pick-up if you don't qualify for free shipping, but placing the order on-line allows you to use the coupon

• 2 weeks later...

Sign up on the LNT website and they send coupons every month. There also should be a 20% off coupon on their flyer in every Sunday paper. I usually have 4 or 5 of these (except at this time of year). I have yet to pay on anything without a 20% discount at either store.

Kim