60% OFF HOLIDAY HOUSES!!

mom04

Additional 20% off code:

Use promotion code DECPH520 in your online shopping basket through Wed., 12/7/05 11:59 pm PT online at Joann.com only.

* Offer excludes Grace Company, Electric Quilt Company, Waverly® and Crop In Style® products; Madeira®, Sulky and Gutermann thread sets; Singer® accessories; Framed Art & Mirrors; irons; dressforms; sewing machines; sergers; embroidery machines; sewing cabinets; software; embroidery cards; die cut machines & accessories; Christmas trees; magazine subscriptions; the purchase of Jo-Ann Gift Cards; tax and shipping charges. Additional exclusions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with other offers and is limited to available online stock; no rain checks will be issued. Promotion code can only be used once per person, cannot be combined with other promotion codes and cannot be used on past Joann.com purchases. Online product selection may vary from store selection. Offer is not valid on purchases from JoannArt.com, JoannDesigns.com and in-store purchases from Jo-Ann Stores.

Guest cantweshare
You might want to read some of the customer feedback on the site. They complain that the houses are of poor quality and not as nice as they had been in previous years.

You might want to read some of the customer feedback on the site. They complain that the houses are of poor quality and not as nice as they had been in previous years.

That actually made me more inclined to buy them, LOL. I did make sure to look at the large view and zoom in to really get a good look, and there were a few that I'd considered that the larger view made me not buy. But overall they seem perfect for me. They look cute and the quality appears good enough to have on display yet they don't look exquisite, so they'll be OK to have in the house with the kids. It's pretty much either buy cheaper ones or none at all...so these work for me. I'm saving the "nice" stuff for when the kids are older.