What's the main thing YOU want for Christmas this year?

MarkRaby

Guest Deals4Me

I think I have a list and a half....

hhaha

my roof not to leak

My washer not to shake the entire house

my dryer to actually dry

My bathroom floor DONE

my furnace to work (it was 30 degrees in here when I awoke.)

a laptop

a three in one printer

DSL

and a spotless house

my new contacts, or my vision fixed.

Asking to much?

Hmmmm, since I am a single Mom, how about a husband??? :flirt: But, that won't be happening! :D

told my Mom to get me a camcorder, but I am not sure about that. That's what I really want. Otherwise I want my son to have the best possible Christmas possible. I get a ton of joy seeing his face light up! :holiday02

And, since his Birthday is on Christmas eve, well, for him to have a happy birthday!

But, I still want the husband! :crossfing:holiday01

oh, I have a big list....only because my hubby got a new boat this year, so I feel like it is my turn!

I want:

A kitchenaid stand mixer

Paula Dean's "Lady and Son's Cookbook"

a new wallet

maternity clothes

night stands for the bedroom

Well, as long as some are asking for a million dollars, I don't think it's too much to ask for the answers to all my tests for next semester, is it? :)

Really, I have asked for an oak coat rack for my kitchen. I'm tired of seeing coats laying all over the great room and kitchen. I bought myself an under the counter cd player for the kitchen on BF and it is already installed.

A free thing I would like is one day a week COMPLETELY alone in my house. How wonderful that would be!!

Guest all2tired

okay...i guess mine might sound a bit outrageous but i really want a million dollars

Ok with that I could hire a nanny to deal with the rugrats and get somebody to clean for me.

I know it will sound corny, but I want TIME.

Actually, I asked my children, son-in-law and grandchildren to take the time to drive 200 miles each to have a family picture taken for me. My oldest lives 400 miles from home so I asked the kids here to set it up and meet her and the family half way to have a family picture taken for me. So I asked for time from each of my children and grandchildren, time devoted to doing something specifically for the benefit of MOM AND DAD.

They say they are going to do it... we'll see.

Tuition money! I hate paying for school. I received my xmas present early: a Compaq X6000 laptop that I love! So yeah I'm not expecting to get anything else. Like someone else said, it would be nice if my fiance put thought into a gift for me rather than making me pick out my own gift.

That million dollars sounds good too.

I've been going back and forth. I'd really like a lot of things, but I know I can realistically only have one big thing. I was looking at an iPod and I think I really want that. But, in order to get that, I think I need a new computer that runs a bit faster. So, the iPod may have to wait. The other thing I was looking at for a while is the vx9800 LG phone. I've been needing a new phone for a while and this one has really caught my attention.

It will probably come down to what is most practical.