Make sure you have a personalized avatar on here!

Brad

Do we still need admin input to upload an animated avatar?  If not, I may change mine out, but if so, I'll stay as is so I don't have to keep bothering Brad when I decide to change it back.

Ohh...

Looks like mine isn't animated anymore. :gdcensored:

Edited by Gator Pam

Brad, is there a way to get mine reanimated?

Of course I can do it, but if I do it for you, then I have to do it for everyone else and I really don't want the board full of flashing things, so for now I'm going to say no.

Seeing as my user name is wittenlover, some may have already (correctly) assumed I love cats. I didn't have a picture of my Witten handy (she left me for the Rainbow Bridge 3 years ago), but I did have a picture of one of my two current fuzzes. The little cutie in the too small box is Mew. She's almost 6. :-)

Seeing as my user name is wittenlover, some may have already (correctly) assumed I love cats. I didn't have a picture of my Witten handy (she left me for the Rainbow Bridge 3 years ago), but I did have a picture of one of my two current fuzzes. The little cutie in the too small box is Mew. She's almost 6. :-)

Allergic to cats, but this is the picture of our 6 year old boxer enjoying the window down on the truck last summer..... he passed away during surgery the end of Sept. :(  This Christmas isn't going to be the same.....

Allergic to cats, but this is the picture of our 6 year old boxer enjoying the window down on the truck last summer..... he passed away during surgery the end of Sept. :(  This Christmas isn't going to be the same.....

I'm sorry. :( Just had to send my wonderful black furbaby Louie to the Rainbow Bridge 2 weeks ago yesterday. He was almost 14... Not the same without him roaming the house, for sure.

• Like 1