** UPDATE** Friends & Family Code with Penneys

christmasangel

Just for giggles I decided to see if the code would work TODAY (it starts tomorrow) and guess what............IT DID!!

Extra 20% off with code of amigo

So this is what I got! They are needlepointed and PERSONALIZED for $7.99 EACH!! OMG what a deal!:gd_orange :gd_orange :gd_orange :gd_orange

Personalized Wool Needlepoint Stocking-6 Patterns

Item# IH045-5108B

Santa

Monogram: $0.00 IS $9.99 1 Special Promotion ($2.00) $7.99

Personalized Wool Needlepoint Stocking-6 Patterns

Item# IH045-5108B

Santa

Monogram: $0.00 IS $9.99 1 Special Promotion ($2.00) $7.99

Subtotal: $15.98

Shipping & Handling: $5.95

Tax: $1.75

Total: $23.68

I can't begin to tell you guys how thrilled I'am with this! I was planning on spending at LEAST $20 EACH!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

(OH AND I WENT BACK AND LOOKED AT THEM AGAIN, JUST SO EXCITED, THEY WERE ORIGNALLY $30 EACH!!!!!!! WHAT A DEAL!)

That is what I was thinking too.

I wasnt going to get my hubby and I stockings- but for this deal I couldnt say no.

We are newlyweds and this is our first christmas together/out of the house. So we were in search of all the goodies!

Awww! You have to get something to commemorate your first Christmas together. Glad you got them.

I can't get the coupon code to work for me. Is it only for certain items? I am trying to order maternity shirts. They are on sale buy 2 or more and they are 9.99 each. I ordered 5, and I've tried both codes, still no discount, and no option to pick it up at the store. Help!!!

Thanks for the great info! I ordered a stocking for each of my nephews who are celebrating their first Christmas this year. I noticed that they have full size flannel sheets for 9.99 on their clearance page - I bought those sheets as well as twin size sheets that they had for 6.99 a month or so ago and they are really nice! I wish I had a code then - would have got them for 7.99!