Leap Frog's LeapPad and starter book fro only $15.99!

nick_jenni_jocelyn

Oh this thread remind me of the one I got for my son last year. It only lasted in a month..:(

He chewed the pen and it somehow messed up the connection, so that the voice just repeats one line over and over...the Pad is still there, nicely sits in his toy basket, can't be played...and I paid $40 + tax..:(

Oh this thread remind me of the one I got for my son last year. It only lasted in a month..:(

He chewed the pen and it somehow messed up the connection, so that the voice just repeats one line over and over...the Pad is still there, nicely sits in his toy basket, can't be played...and I paid $40 + tax..:(

Wow, I am surprised! My son has had his for a couple of years now and it still works perfectly. He is five and still enjoys playing with it alot - doesn't even realize he is learning! :) I think it has been very educational for him and lots of fun too! Sorry you didn't have the same experience.

You can actually buy pens seperate...if you need a replacement

Is it really? that would be wonderful, should I go to the store or online? will the pen come with the cable that will connect the pen and the "thing" inside(I don't know what is inside....)? Because the the cable on the tip of the pen is the one torn out.

Thanks.