Got the new Target ad today....

Melissa

There's some pretty good deals on toys & games. They have that Amazing Amanda doll on sale for $79.89 and Bratz for $6.50. Several kids' games for $7.44. I don't know much about electronics, but if there is anything in particular you're looking for, I'll be glad to check the ad for you.

They have a Nikon Coolpix 4 megapixel digital camera w/ 3x optical zoom and 1.8" LCD screen for $179.99 BEFORE $30 in-store savings.

Also, a Polaroid iZone 3.2 megapixel digital camera w/ 3x digital zoom, 1.5" LCD screen and 8MB internal flash memory for $79.77. Also includes docking station/charger and USB cable.

The ad came with my newspaper. Sometimes they give us the Sunday sale papers a day or two early so the Sunday paper isn't so thick. The sale dates are 12/4-12/10.

The Bratz dolls are the Hollywood Style ones.

There is an Audiovox 256MB Sport MP3 player on sale for $49.78.

There are a ton of Playstation 2 games, too many to list.

$7.50 DVDs....The Rock: Walking Tall, The Amityville Horror, West Side Story, Fargo, Friday After Next, Ocean's Eleven, Bill Cosby: Himself, Edward Scissorhands and 'selected others'.

$9.98 CDs:

Eminem - Curtain Call

Lindsay Lohan - A Little More Personal

Lil Wayne

Korn

Don Omar - Da Hitman Presents...

Ja Rule - Exodus

Ashanti - Collections

The Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business

Ashlee Simpson - I Am Me

The Pussycat Dolls - PCD

Enya - Amarantine

Toni Braxton - Libra

Ginuwine - Back II Da Basics

Coldplay - X & Y

Gorillaz - Demon Days

Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree

Nickelback - All the Right Reasons

System of a Down - Hypnotize

Shakira - Fijacion Oral Vol. 1

Gwen Stefani - Love.Angel.Music.Baby

Big & Rich - Comin' to Your City

Faith Hill - Fireflies

Can you tell me if the Midway Arcade game is in there and if so, how much?? It is the Full Size Stand Up arcade video game. Thank you!!!

I just saw this for the first time today. Paul (my dh) would love this, but it is way out of my budget for one gift, even on sale.

Who knows, maybe by next year I'll catch it on 75% off clearance... :wink: