So disappointed and in tears

Momto32003

I would offer a comprimise with Kodak. Tell them you will buy the screen, or pay for the labor, which ever is cheaper if they will fix it. If you can't get it fixed you should still be able to use it like a regular camera without a few finder. My DC has one, but I never use it.

I am so sorry! I know how you feel. I bought DH a NICE PDA this summer and it broke last month (he says from the heat of charging it, but I think he ran over it with his chair.. I dunno). Either way, big bucks down the drain. I tried seeing the warranty from Circuit City would cover it but they said no.

I wouldn't lie to get it fixed (I believe in karma though). But it is cheaper to pay $130 to fix it then buy a new one as well.

Guest Frieked

I knw how you feel. I dropped our digital camera out of the car and then it got ran over. (Long story, we were offroading in the Jeep)

We chalked it up and bought another camera.

Well, you could sell it on eBay. I see dead cameras for sale there.

I had a similar experience a few months ago... only it wasn't offroading... DW left the camera on top of the car to put the baby in her carseat, then got in herself forgetting the camera was there. We got to the end of the block to make a turn and it slid to the back, bounced off the trunk and onto the road where it proceeded to be run over and crushed within seconds before I noticed what had just happened. Bought a new camera from CCity cheap thanks to some giftcards I had.