My Target Ticked Me Off

rgb

Well I should say one employee at Target ticked me off. I was there on Black Friday a little after 7 and the people in electronics were very helpful, nice, and accomodating. Then I head over to where the video rockers were supposed to be and I ask an employee if he could tell me where they were located. He barely glanced at me as he said 'sold out'. So I did a little more shopping and headed to the checkout line. A lady behind me only had one of those viseo rockers in her cart so I asked her if she had gotten it recently. She proceeded to tell me that she had just gotten one and they were going as fast as they were taken off of the pallet. I was furious. I rushed back there and they were all gone. It really irritates me that the guy I originally asked did not get on his walkie (like the kind people in electronics) and question about the rockers. If he would of taken just a moment of his time to do that, I would of been able to get one. I feel that I am going on and on about this but it really bugs me. And I am disappointed because I absolutely love TArget!!! Just blowing off steam.....thanks for listening...feel a bit better now!!

I would talk to the mgr at your Target, esp if you shop there frequently. If you have a good relationship iwth them you may be able to get a rocker at the BF price or close to it. Just talk to the top mgr, be kind and confused and hurt. DON'T get mad at him, just ask if there is any way he can help. BTDT and had some success with this.

Hope you do say something. That employee was just being lazy! Probably mad he was even working that day. The store should definately do something for you. Of course I wish you would have said something to them that day. It definately would have helped you in getting something done

Well I'm going to play Devil's advocate here.

So what if he did get on the "walkie" and they did have one. What was he supposed to do? Hold it for you?

Toys (especially one's that are hot), are first come, first served. If you would have gotten yours, the other lady might not have.

C'mon people, it's Christmas time were talking about here. If any of you had actually worked a day in retail during the holidays, you would understand.

Just my 2 cents.

Well I'm going to play Devil's advocate here.

So what if he did get on the "walkie" and they did have one. What was he supposed to do? Hold it for you?

Toys (especially one's that are hot), are first come, first served. If you would have gotten yours, the other lady might not have.

C'mon people, it's Christmas time were talking about here. If any of you had actually worked a day in retail during the holidays, you would understand.

Just my 2 cents.

From the OP it sounds as if there were some on the floor that were sold out and then they replenished. All he had to do was check to see if they were pulling more on to the floor from what was apparently in the back. He didn't have to hold it for her just let her know there was more and to keep her eyes open. By the way...I have done my time in retail as I am sure alot of people have!