Let's start talking Black Friday 2013!

len_mullen

I used to love going out at 3 am with my sister, now she has moved away and the stores open shortly after Thanksgiving dinner is over.  My strategy the last few  years has been to scour the ads as soon as they come out, buy whatever I can at those prices or cheaper prior to BF and then go out just for the fun of it to pick up the items I haven't been able to find at good prices.  DH refused to go before, he didn't want to get up at 3 am but now that the stores are opening earlier he has been a pretty good sport.  And by good sport, I mean he will stand in line while I go get more goodies ;) He isn't a crowd person and if it was up to him we would just pay full price for everything. 

You know the funny part I HATE huge crowds but for some reason B.F. is different to me. I refuse to go out on Thanksgiving though so I have determined I will never again get a Doorbuster. Ah well so if life :)

So I missed out on BF last year, kinda. Lol. I was pregnant and due Dec 8th. I knew I wasn't going out but planned to do online shopping. I had my list ready. Then Wednesday my water broke. I spent that night in the hospital and was on my phone at 3am with contractions buying stuff online. Lol. I spent all of Thanksgiving in labor and had my little man at 11:49pm Thanksgiving day. :) I can't wait to get back out there this year! I'm ready! :)
  • Like 4

I can't wait. I want time to pass but then again no I like the feeling of the anticipation :)

halfway tru Sep. then its Oct. that's truly when the going get rough. Hopeful hearts,Happy over worked minds planning what they need to buy on BF, happy savings BF jar's, BF anxiety, nail biting, ah good O'L blackfriday. Don't ya kills us now :)

I cant wait until the amazon gold box specials i got a ton of great deals and i also enjoyed watching them sell out in a matter of seconds!

:heart: AMAZON :heart:

Im probably going to go out and see what i may want for myself but not doing big spending like last year because the vegas trip is coming up and im beyond exicted! :g_laughin

I cant wait until the amazon gold box specials i got a ton of great deals and i also enjoyed watching them sell out in a matter of seconds!

:heart: AMAZON :heart:

Im probably going to go out and see what i may want for myself but not doing big spending like last year because the vegas trip is coming up and im beyond exicted! :g_laughin

I agree about Amazon. I picked up a few good deals from them last year.

• 2 weeks later...

What is everyone hoping to get a deal on this year?

We just bought our first home and are hoping to get new stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, microwave, stove and dishwasher)

I also have two new god daughters and want to get them some pretty outfits and toys but with said new house I need to buy on a budget.

We also want to get a new pre-lit tree...but might wait till after Christmas.

Can't wait for the fun to start!